This quick, easy, and delicious recipe is great for cooking beginners, or anyone who likes a robust and flavorful dish.
- 1/2 large sweet onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 large chicken breast filets
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh herbs (oregano, cilantro), chopped
- 1 cup tomatoes (fresh or canned)
- 2 oz unsweetened chocolate
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 4 prunes, chopped
1. Place a large pot on medium heat (3 or 4) and add coconut oil. Once hot, lower heat to low (2).
2. Add chicken breasts, chopped onions, and chopped garlic.
3. Add fresh herbs, tomatoes, chocolate, spices, and prunes.
4. Place lid on pot and allow to simmer for 15 minutes. Enjoy!