We recently hired the talents of Robin Bodwin to cater a Vital Approved-menu for a corporate event hosted by Vital Plan. Robin is a highly experienced local chef and Cross Fit trainer who has traveled coast-to-coast as a restaurant chef and private chef. We love that Robin has an appreciation for wholesome foods and regular exercise. Most of all, we love that she has a true knack for making healthy foods taste incredible without compromising wholesomeness.
One of the dishes Ms. Bodwin prepared for us was an easy herb roasted chicken, and she was kind enough to share the recipe with us.
5-6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/3 cup fresh basil
1/3 cup fresh sage
1/3 cup fresh rosemary
1/3 cup fresh parsley
3-4 garlic cloves
1/2 cup olive oil
Salt and pepper
1. In a mini chopper or food processor blend the basil, sage, rosemary, garlic and olive oil.
2. Place the chicken in a glass container and cover with the herb mix. Refrigerate for 12-24 hours.
3. Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
4. Transfer chicken to baking sheet and bake 25 to 30 minutes, until chicken is golden brown and cooked through.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste and top with chopped parsley.