Affiliate Marketing Manager (Contract to Hire)
Posted: February 4, 2019
Location: Raleigh, NC
We’re looking for an experienced Affiliate Marketing Manager (AMM) to plan, execute, and manage Vital Plan’s growing affiliate marketing initiatives. The AMM must have a compelling record of executing successful digital marketing strategies, growing affiliate relationships, and driving revenue growth.
The AMM will work directly with the Marketing Director, marketing team members, and affiliate clients to initiate, develop, and execute strategic marketing partnerships that drive value and demand that benefit all involved.
- Responsible for the overall growth and management of the Vital Plan affiliate program
- Identify and evaluate new affiliate relationships
- Manage the recruitment, onboarding, and retention of affiliates
- Build strong relationships with key affiliate partners and help set them up for success
- Plan and implement affiliate marketing initiatives that create new growth opportunities
- Own all channel metrics and reporting and have the ability to interpret data for strategic recommendations
- Help create and manage all necessary promo codes, tracking links, and digital assets
- Monitor competitive and industry activity to identify trends and opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field
- 3+ years of hands-on professional experience in affiliate management or relevant digital marketing role
- Experience working with one or more affiliate platforms such as Link Connector, ShareASale, Pepperjam, Affiliatly, and Post Affiliate Pro.
- High-level of comfort and experience in interpreting analytics data, reports, and pulling insights and recommendations for improvement
- Working knowledge of WordPress, Shopify Plus, ESPs, Google Analytics, and UX
- Experience in managing and optimizing PPC campaigns, social media, content marketing, conversion optimization, and email marketing
- Project management skills, with the ability to plan and prioritize a diverse workload
- Strong attention to detail and a passion for organization
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and creative problem solver
- Thrives and adapts in a fast-paced startup environment
- Brings positive energy and work effectively as a team player
- Willingness to take on new roles as needed in a startup environment
- Passion for the natural health and wellness industry
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- E-commerce experience
- Self-starter who can own their responsibilities with minimal oversight
- Continuous learning and improvement mindset
About Vital Plan
Vital Plan is proud to be a B Corporation®, a certification which recognizes companies who meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency.
Our aim is to educate, inspire, and empower our customers to leverage natural remedies to find their personal path to wellness. We invite you to join our growing, worldwide community of customers taking control of their health.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, work flexibility, and potential for stock options.
You can learn more about Vital Plan’s story and vision at https://vitalplan.com/about
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected].