October 12, 2015
Vital Plan is a quickly growing startup company that is disrupting the healthcare industry by offering herbal supplement recovery programs online. Vital Plan was founded in 2008 by a physician who overcame Lyme disease through herbal therapy. Now, our mission is to bring the magic of herbal medicine to the public and equip people to take their health into their own hands.
The Customer Service & Sales Rep will work directly with the Customer Service Manager to provide outstanding service using in-depth knowledge of company products and programs. It requires a highly motivated individual with exceptional interpersonal communication skills, strong organizational skills and attention to detail, and enthusiasm for improving lives through holistic wellness therapies.
- Provide timely and accurate information in response to customer inquiries concerning programs and products, online information database, and order statuses and updates.
- Process customer orders, changes, and returns according to established company policies and procedures.
- Provide timely recaps to the Customer Service Manager, giving a review of daily successes, failures, or other high priority items
- Customer service experience
- Must be computer proficient, CRM experience preferred
- Minimum two years of college education preferred
- Knowledge of, or strong interest in, holistic wellness
- Strong verbal and written communicator
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivated, resourceful and creative problem solver
- Ability to bring positive energy and work effectively as a team player
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced startup environment
Please apply using our application process.
« Back to Job Openings