DIGITAL ART DIRECTOR
Posted: May 4, 2018
Location: Cary, NC
Dedicated to the pursuit of better health for all? Want to make a positive impact on the world? Help us spread the word about our proven holistic health solutions.
We’re searching for a talented, experienced Digital Art Director who can blaze some new trails and help guide our brand toward visual greatness. This key team member will adopt and enforce the guidelines for our two brands – Vital Plan and RawlsMD – and lead the design and development of our media efforts, product launches, social media campaigns, email newsletters, digital ads, e-book designs, webinars, videos, and more.
We want to hear from you if you:
- Believe in simple, and understand that simple can be challenging
- Understand the power of creativity to educate, build excitement, increase traffic, grow an audience, and boost sales
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to see the big picture
- Ooze energy and natural creativity
- Thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Maintain a positive, lead-by-example attitude
- Work with the Creative Director, marketing team members, and freelance staff to develop, refine, and manage Vital Plan’s unique brand identity and guidelines
- Lead, manage, and execute creative projects including logos, brand+visual identity identity, webinar presentations, digital content, and print collateral
- Lead and mentor fellow designers and outside partners to help build a world-class design/creative team
- See creative projects through from initial concept to launch
- Continuously work to improve Vital Plan’s design and development workflow to consistently produce top-quality creative work
- Work with copywriters on initiatives to ensure a consistent brand look and feel
- Willingly accept other responsibilities and duties as needs arise, with startup mentality, flexibility, and hustle
- 4+ years hands-on experience in art direction and graphic design with strong digital experience
- Advertising, e-commerce, healthcare, or start-up experience preferred
- A portfolio demonstrating an excellent eye for color, design, and typography
- Fluency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS, WordPress, UX, and UI principles
- Uncrushable curiosity; can think high in the clouds and execute in the trenches
- Obsessed with details and quality, and with pushing the limits of both
- Strong communication, and team-oriented attitude
- Self-motivated, creative problem solver
- Relentless passion and drive to make a positive difference in the workplace and in our customers’ lives
About Vital Plan:
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, work flexibility, and potential for stock options.
Vital Plan is proud to be a B Corporation®, a certification which recognizes companies who meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency.
Our aim is to educate, inspire, and empower our customers to leverage natural remedies to find their personal path to wellness. We invite you to join our growing, worldwide community of customers taking control of their health.
You can learn more about Vital Plan’s story and vision at https://vitalplan.com/about
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected].