Senior Copywriter (Contract to Hire)
Posted: February 4, 2019
Location: Raleigh, NC
We’re looking for an inspiring Senior Copywriter to join us on our journey at Vital Plan.
If you’re a creative storyteller, a copywriting wizard, and have the compassion and drive to make a difference in people’s lives– we’d love to hear from you.
The Senior Copywriter will work directly with the Creative Director in creating and executing Vital Plan’s marketing vision and strategy.
You’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with our dynamic team and work on a wide variety of impactful and innovative campaigns and promotions.
The Senior Copywriter will also be responsible for:
- Understanding our audiences’ wants, needs, and pain points
- Telling persuasive stories, not selling pushy promotions
- Creating copy and campaigns that evoke optimism, clarity, credibility, and action
- Writing copy that consistently reflects Vital Plan’s brand and compassionate voice
- Crafting compelling copy for a variety of channels including emails, websites, product pages, landing pages, videos, webinars, social, print, and more
- Growing the Vital Plan brand and drive sales
Key Qualifications Include:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, marketing, journalism, public relations, communications, or related field
- 3+ years professional copywriting experience within the healthcare industry, and ideally with the supplement industry
- Expert at being creative within an FDA/FTC regulated environment
- Passion for natural/holistic approaches to healthcare
- Superior attention to detail
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and creative problem solver
- Insatiable curiosity
- Thrives and adapts in a fast-paced startup environment
- Appreciates analytics and metrics that can help improve creative impact
- Brings positive energy and promotes team collaboration
About Vital Plan:
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, work flexibility, and potential for stock options.
Vital Plan is proud to be a B Corporation®, a certification which recognizes companies who meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency.
Our aim is to educate, inspire, and empower our customers to leverage natural remedies to find their personal path to wellness. We invite you to join our growing, worldwide community of customers taking control of their health.
You can learn more about Vital Plan’s story and vision at https://vitalplan.com/about
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected].