[Back to top]
Get more in-depth information about herbal therapy in Suffered Long Enough >>
[Back to top]
1. Potgieter et al, The dormant blood microbiome in chronic, inflammatory diseases, FEMS Microbiology Reviews, Vol 39 (4). p. 567-591
2. Casadevall and Pirofski, Host-Pathogen Interactions: The Attributes of Virulence, J of Infect Diseases, Feb 2001, 184, p. 337-344
3. Casadevall and Pirofski, Host-Pathogen Interactions: Basic Concepts of Microbial Commensalism, Colonization, Infection, and Disease, Infection and Immunity, Dec 2000, p. 6511-6518
4. Casadevall and Pirofski, Host-Pathogen Interactions: Redefining the Basic Concepts of Virulence and Pathogenicity, Infection and Immunity, Aug 1999, p. 3703-3713
5. *Rudenko et al, Isolation of live Borrelia burgdorferi senso lato spirochaetes from patients with undefined disorders and symptoms not typical for Lyme borreliosis, Clin Microb Infect, in press 2015, 1.e-1e.7
6. Murray, Rosenthal, Pfaller, Medical Microbiology, 8th ed, Elsevier, copyright 2016
7. Goering et al, Mim’s Medical Microbiology, 5th ed, Elsevier, copyright 2013
8. Jawetz, Melnick, & Adelberg, Medical Microbiology, 24th ed, McGraw-Hill/Lange, copyright 2007
9. Garth Nicolson, PhD, Chronic Bacterial and Viral Infections in Neurodegenerative and Neurobehavioral Diseases, Lab Medicine, May 2008, Vol 39 (5), p. 291-299
10. Zhang et al, Microbial infections in eight genomic subtypes of chronic fatigue syndrome/myalgic encephalomyelitis, J Clin Pathol 2010;63:156e164.
11. Razin, Yogev, Noats, Molecular Biology and Pathogenicity of Mycoplasmas, Microbiol Mol Biol Rev. 1998 Dec; 62(4): 1094–1156.
12. Logan, Rao, Irani, Chronic fatigue syndrome: lactic acid bacteria may be of therapeutic value, Medical Hypotheses (2003) 60(6), 915–923
13. Image sources: http://www.michiganspineandpain.com, http://cdn.triadofhealth.net
14. William Rawls, MD. Suffered Long Enough. Dog Ear Publishing, 2014.
15. Stephen Harrod Buhner, Healing Lyme, Natural Healing and Prevention of Lyme Borreliosis and Its Coinfections, Raven Press, Silver City, N.M., Copyright 2005.
16. Stephen Harrod Buhner, Herbal Antivirals, Storey Publishing, Copyright 2013 AND Stephen Harrod Buhner, Healing Lyme Disease Coinfections, Healing Arts Press, Copyright 2013.
17. Kerry Bone and Simon Mills, Principles and Practice of Phytotherapy, Churchill Livingstone Elsevier, 2013.
18. PDR for Nutritional Supplements, Thomson Reuters, 2008.
19. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website: www.cdc.gov
20. A G Barbour and S F Hayes, Biology of Borrelia Species, Microbiol Rev. Dec. 1986, 50(4) p. 381-400
21. A Steer, J Coburn, and L Glickstein, The Evergence of Lyme Disease, J Clin Invest, April 2004, 113(8), p. 1093-1101
22. S Buhner, Healing Lyme Disease Coinfections, Healing Arts Press, 2013
23. S Buhner, Natural Treatment for Lyme Coinfections, Healing Arts Press, 2015
24. K Singleton MD, The Lyme Disease Solution, Brown Books, Dallas, Texas, 2008