SAY GOODBYE TO STRESS, HELLO TO FOCUS
Everyday stress happens to us all. When stress starts to become overwhelming, it can negatively impact our health, causing issues ranging from tension and depressed mood to weight gain and sleeplessness.
Unfortunately, many people seeking relief from the effects of stress are steered toward temporary “band aid” solutions. This doesn’t allow their bodies to repair and maintain the systems that are desperately in need of maintenance and rebalancing.
The physician who created HPA Balance® took a different approach. He discovered that by restoring balance in your HPA Axis, you can maintain a calm state of mind and manage your stress in a healthful way.
How HPA Balance® Works
The unique herbal combination offered with HPA Balance works synergistically to maintain normal hormonal balance and adrenal function, naturally.
It starts at the root of your system imbalance and helps you promote the body’s ability to handle stress.
This can help with a number of benefits, including improved focus & concentration, better-quality sleep, and more balanced moods.
Natural, Clinically-Tested Ingredients
These ingredients are clinically tested to improve the body’s ability to handle stress and increase focus, with very low risk of tolerance or side effects.
Sensoril® Standardized Ashwagandha (Root Extract): 225mg/serving
Historically, one of India’s most revered herbs, Ashwagandha, is used for its ability to balance, energize, and rejuvenate.
Sensoril is supported by numerous clinical studies validating benefits.
Relora® (Chinese Tree Bark Extract): 250mg/serving
A Chinese herbal supplement, used for more than 1500 years, has advanced to a new level of potency and standardization with Relora.
Relora is clinically proven to support normal levels of adrenal hormones for a healthful reaction to everyday stress, and to quiet the HPA axis without causing drowsiness.
TheaKalm® Pure L-Theanine (Green Tea Extract): 200mg/serving
This amino acid is naturally produced by our bodies and found in small amounts in green tea and certain mushrooms. L-theanine competes with our body’s exciting neurotransmitters, which results in balanced mood and mental focus, without causing drowsiness.
Take 2 capsules in the morning and 2 capsules in the evening, or as recommended by your healthcare provider.
At Vital Plan, we pride ourselves in using optimally served ingredients and clear, honest labeling for each product. Each batch of capsules is quality-tested multiple times throughout the manufacturing process and sent to 3rd-party labs for verification of ingredient purity and label claims.
The Secret to Defending Against Stress0tNmXdepVV8
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your qualified healthcare provider before beginning any diet or program.
Sensoril® is protected under US Patent 6,713,092 and is a registered TM of Natreon, Inc.. Relora® is protected under US Patent 6,582,735 and is a registered TM of NPI, LLC.
1. Garrison R, Chambliss WG, Effect of a proprietary Magnolia and Phellodendron extract on weight management: a pilot, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial, PubMed. Altern Ther Health Med. 2006 Jan-Feb;12(1):50-4
2. Kalman DS, Feldman S, Feldman R, Schwartz HI, Krieger DR, Garrison R., Effect of a proprietary Magnolia and Phellodendron extract on stress levels in healthy women: a pilot, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial, PubMed. Nutr J. 2008 Apr 21;7:11
3. Talbott SM1, Talbott JA, Pugh M., Effect of Magnolia officinalis and Phellodendron amurense (Relora®) on cortisol and psychological mood state in moderately stressed subjects, PubMed. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2013 Aug 7;10(1):37
4. Biswajit Auddy, Jayaram Hazara, Achintya Mitra, Bruce Abedon, Shibnath Ghosal, A Standardized Withania Somnifera Extract Significantly Reduces Stress-Related Parameters in Chronically Stressed Humans, JANA, Vol. II, No. I, 2008, pp. 50‐56.
5. Usharani Pingali, Raveendranath Pilli, Nishat Fatima, Effect of standardized aqueous extract of Withania somnifera on tests of cognitive and psychomotor performance in healthy human participants, Phamacognosy Research, January‐March 2014, Vol. 6, Issue 1, pp. 12‐18.
6. K.N.Roy Chengappa, Christopher Bowie, Patricia Schlicht, David Fleet, Jaspreet Brar, Ripu Jindal, Randomized Placebo-Controlled Adjunctive Study of an Extract of Withania somnifera for Cognitive Dysfunction in Bipolar Disorder, J Clin Psychiatry, 74:11, November 2013, pp.1076‐1083.
7. Usharani Pingali, Raveendranath Pilli, Nishat Fatima, Effect of Withania Somnifera Extract on Mental Stress Induced Changes in Hemodynamic Properties and Arterial Waveform Reflections in Healthy Subjects, Current Topics in Nutraceutical research, Vol. 11, No. 4, pp. 151‐158, 2013.
8. P.Nalini, K.Manjunath, N., K.Sunil Kumar Reddy, P.Usharani, Evaluation of the analgesic activity of standardized aqueous extract of Withania somnifera in healthy human volunteers using Hot Air Pain Model, Research Journal of Life Sciences (May 2013), Vol. 01, Issue 02, pp. 1‐6.
9. Pingali Usharani, Nishat Fatima, Chiranjeevi Uday Kumar, Evaluation of a highly standardized Withania somnifera extract on endothelial function and biomarkers of oxidative stress in patients with type 2 diabetes: A randomized, double‐blind, placebo‐controlled study, Int. J.Ayur. Pharma Research, 2014; 2(3): 22‐32.
10. P. Usharani, P.V. Kishan, Nishat Fatima and C. Uday Kumar, A comparative study to evaluate the effect of highly standardized extracts of Phyllanthus emblica, Withania somnifera and their combination on endothelial dysfunction and biomarkers in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus, IJPSR, 2014; Vol. 5(7): 2687‐2697.
11. Nobre AC1, Rao A, Owen GN, L-theanine, a natural constituent in tea, and its effect on mental state, Asia Pac J Clin Nutr. 2008;17 Suppl 1:167-8.
12. Simon P. Kelly, Manuel Gomez-Ramirez, Jennifer L. Montesi, and John J. Foxe, L-Theanine and Caffeine in Combination Affect Human Cognition as Evidenced by Oscillatory alpha-Band Activity and Attention Task Performance, J. Nutr. 138: 1572S–1577S, 2008.