START ENJOYING LIFE AGAIN
Menopause and perimenopause present significant, but normal, health challenges for most women, and the accompanying symptoms can make life feel difficult. Gynecologist-designed and tested HPA Balance® works to naturally alleviate the hormonal imbalances and adrenal dysfunction associated with menopause. HPA Balance® contains a synergistic blend of ingredients that:
- Stabilizes temperature fluctuations
- Improves sleep quality
- Increases energy levels
- Calms mood swings
- Improves focus and concentration
How HPA Balance® for Menopause Works
Each of these ingredients is backed by thousands of years of human use and double-blind studies showing safety and effectiveness. Together, they provide a synergistic effect.
- Sensoril® Ashwagandha – stabilizes body temperature, stabilizes mood
- Relora® Chinese Tree Bark – balances hormones, improves sleep
- TheaKalm® L-Theanine – promotes calm and mental clarity
Why am I experiencing these symptoms?
Menopause symptoms are caused by hormonal imbalance. As a woman enters menopause, her body begins to change as her body loses the ability to produce eggs for reproduction. As a result, estrogen production fluctuates radically and declines. This disrupts balance in the HPA axis, which results in temperature fluctuations (hot flashes, night sweats), sleeplessness, and mood swings.
How can HPA Balance® help my symptoms?
VIDEO | Gynecologist Bill Rawls explains what menopause is, and how HPA Balance® can help your symptoms:
Natural, Clinically-Tested Ingredients
These ingredients are clinically proven to improve the body’s ability to rebalance hormones and alleviate normal menopausal symptoms in a natural, non-toxic way.
Sensoril® Standardized Ashwagandha (Root Extract): 225mg/serving
Historically, one of India’s most revered herbs, Ashwagandha, is used for its ability to balance, energize, and rejuvenate.
Sensoril® is supported by numerous clinical studies validating benefits.
Relora® (Chinese Tree Bark Extract): 250mg/serving
A Chinese herbal supplement, used for more than 1500 years, has advanced to a new level of potency and standardization with Relora®.
Relora® is clinically proven to normalize adrenal function, and to balance the HPA axis without causing drowsiness.
TheaKalm® Pure L-Theanine (Green Tea Extract): 200mg/serving
This amino acid is found in small amounts in green tea and certain mushrooms. L-theanine competes with our body’s exciting neurotransmitters, which improves concentration and calms mood, without drowsiness.
TheaKalm® is extracted from green tea. Because it is an amino acid, it is metabolized like other amino acids in the body instead of like a foreign substance.
Take 2 capsules in the morning and 2 capsules in the evening, or as recommended by your healthcare provider.
At Vital Plan, we pride ourselves in using optimally served ingredients and using clear, honest labeling for each product. Each batch of capsules is quality-tested multiple times throughout the manufacturing process and sent to 3rd-party labs for verification of ingredient purity and label claims.
What is Menopause & How to Get Through It ComfortablyuqcgY5j1CaM
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your qualified healthcare provider before beginning any diet or program.
Sensoril® is protected under US Patent 6,713,092 and is a registered TM of Natreon, Inc.. Relora® is protected under US Patent 6,582,735 and is a registered TM of NPI, LLC.
1. Garrison R, Chambliss WG, Effect of a proprietary Magnolia and Phellodendron extract on weight management: a pilot, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial, PubMed. Altern Ther Health Med. 2006 Jan-Feb;12(1):50-4
2. Kalman DS, Feldman S, Feldman R, Schwartz HI, Krieger DR, Garrison R., Effect of a proprietary Magnolia and Phellodendron extract on stress levels in healthy women: a pilot, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial, PubMed. Nutr J. 2008 Apr 21;7:11
3. Talbott SM1, Talbott JA, Pugh M., Effect of Magnolia officinalis and Phellodendron amurense (Relora®) on cortisol and psychological mood state in moderately stressed subjects, PubMed. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2013 Aug 7;10(1):37
4. Biswajit Auddy, Jayaram Hazara, Achintya Mitra, Bruce Abedon, Shibnath Ghosal, A Standardized Withania Somnifera Extract Significantly Reduces Stress-Related Parameters in Chronically Stressed Humans, JANA, Vol. II, No. I, 2008, pp. 50‐56.
5. Usharani Pingali, Raveendranath Pilli, Nishat Fatima, Effect of standardized aqueous extract of Withania somnifera on tests of cognitive and psychomotor performance in healthy human participants, Phamacognosy Research, January‐March 2014, Vol. 6, Issue 1, pp. 12‐18.
6. K.N.Roy Chengappa, Christopher Bowie, Patricia Schlicht, David Fleet, Jaspreet Brar, Ripu Jindal, Randomized Placebo-Controlled Adjunctive Study of an Extract of Withania somnifera for Cognitive Dysfunction in Bipolar Disorder, J Clin Psychiatry, 74:11, November 2013, pp.1076‐1083.
7. Usharani Pingali, Raveendranath Pilli, Nishat Fatima, Effect of Withania Somnifera Extract on Mental Stress Induced Changes in Hemodynamic Properties and Arterial Waveform Reflections in Healthy Subjects, Current Topics in Nutraceutical research, Vol. 11, No. 4, pp. 151‐158, 2013.
8. P.Nalini, K.Manjunath, N., K.Sunil Kumar Reddy, P.Usharani, Evaluation of the analgesic activity of standardized aqueous extract of Withania somnifera in healthy human volunteers using Hot Air Pain Model, Research Journal of Life Sciences (May 2013), Vol. 01, Issue 02, pp. 1‐6.
9. Pingali Usharani, Nishat Fatima, Chiranjeevi Uday Kumar, Evaluation of a highly standardized Withania somnifera extract on endothelial function and biomarkers of oxidative stress in patients with type 2 diabetes: A randomized, double‐blind, placebo‐controlled study, Int. J.Ayur. Pharma Research, 2014; 2(3): 22‐32.
10. P. Usharani, P.V. Kishan, Nishat Fatima and C. Uday Kumar, A comparative study to evaluate the effect of highly standardized extracts of Phyllanthus emblica, Withania somnifera and their combination on endothelial dysfunction and biomarkers in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus, IJPSR, 2014; Vol. 5(7): 2687‐2697.
11. Nobre AC1, Rao A, Owen GN, L-theanine, a natural constituent in tea, and its effect on mental state, Asia Pac J Clin Nutr. 2008;17 Suppl 1:167-8.
12. Simon P. Kelly, Manuel Gomez-Ramirez, Jennifer L. Montesi, and John J. Foxe, L-Theanine and Caffeine in Combination Affect Human Cognition as Evidenced by Oscillatory alpha-Band Activity and Attention Task Performance, J. Nutr. 138: 1572S–1577S, 2008.