†Setria® is a trademark of KYOWA HAKKO U.S.A., INC. †New-Gar® is a trademark of Nature*4*Science.
1. Hunjan MK, Evered DF, Absorption of glutathione from the gastro-intestinal tract, Biochim Biophys Acta. 1985 May 14;815(2):184-8.
2. Hagen TM1, Bai C, Jones DP, Stimulation of glutathione absorption in rat small intestine by alpha-adrenergic agonists, FASEB J. 1991 Sep;5(12):2721-7.
3. Richie JP Jr1, Nichenametla S, Neidig W, Calcagnotto A, Haley JS, Schell TD, Muscat JE, Randomized controlled trial of oral glutathione supplementation on body stores of glutathione, Eur J Nutr. March 2015, Volume 54, Issue 2, pp 251-263.
4. McKinley-Barnard S, Andre T, Morita M2, Willoughby DS, Combined L-citrulline and glutathione supplementation increases the concentration of markers indicative of nitric oxide synthesis, J Int Soc Sports Nutr.2015 Jun 10;12:27.
5. http://www.allisure.com/AllisureSMPC.pdf technical studies documenting antimicrobial activity of Allisure.
6. David Winston and Steven Maimes, Adaptogens, Herbs for Strength, Stamina, and Stress Relief, Healing Arts Press, 2007.
7. Donald Yance, Jr., CN, MH, RH(AHG), Adaptogens in Medical Herbalism, Healing Arts Press, 2013.
8. Peter Josling, Allicin, The Heart of Garlic, HRC Publishing, 2005.
9. Sebastian Pole, Ayurvedic Medicine, The Principles and Traditional Practice, Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier, 2006.
10. John K. Chen and Tina T. Chen, Chinese Medical Herbology and Pharmacology, Art of Medicine Press, City of Industry, Ca., 2001.
11. Stephen Harrod Buhner, Healing Lyme Disease Coinfections, Healing Arts Press, 2013.
12. Stephen Harrod Buhner, Healing Lyme, Natural Healing and Prevention of Lyme Borreliosis and Its Coinfections, Raven Press, Silver City, N.M., 2005.
13. Stephen Harrod Buhner, Herbal Antibiotics, Storey Publishing, 2012.
14. Stephen Harrod Buhner, Herbal Antivirals, Storey Publishing, 2013.
15. Donald Yance, Jr., CN, MH, AHG, Herbal Medicine, Healing and Cancer, McGraw-Hill, 1999.
16. Merrily A. Kuhn and David Winston, Herbal Therapy & Supplements, second edition, Wolters Kluwer Health / Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2008.
17. David Hoffmann, FNIMH, AHG, Medical Herbalism, the Science and Practice of Herbal Medicine, Healing Arts Press, Rochester, Vermont, 2003.
18. Medicines from the Earth, Lecture notes, Conference May 31-June 4, 2013 Annual conference on herbal medicine, Black mountain, NC.
19. Lisa Ganora, Herbal Constituents, Foundations of Phytochemistry, Herbalchem Press, 2009.
20. Bone and Mills, Principles and Practice of Phytotherapy, 2nd ed., Churchill/Livingston, 2013.
21. Paul Stamets, MycoMedicinals, MycoMedia Productions, 2002.
22. Sheldon Saul Hendler, Ph.D., M.D., FACP, FACN, FAIC, PDR for Nutritional Supplements, 2nd edition, Thomson Reuters, 2008.
23. PDR for Herbal Medicines,4th edition, Medical Economics Company, Montvale, N.J., 2007.
24. David S. Jones, MD, Editor in Chief, Textbook of Functional Medicine, Institute for Functional Medicine, 2005.
25. Mark Blumenthal, Editor, The ABC Clinical Guide to Herbs, American Botanical Council, 2003.
26. Leslie Taylor, ND, The Healing Power of Rainforest Herbs, Square One Publishers, 2005.
27. Kenneth B. Singleton, M.D., M.P.H., The Lyme Disease Solution, Brown Books, Dallas, Texas, 2008.
28. Matthew Wood, The Practice of Traditional Western Herbalism, North Atlantic Books, Berkeley California, 2004.
29. Hyperhealth Pro Version 10 - extensive database on health resources and natural ingredients.