Whether your summer is filled with pool parties or nights on the beach, this healthy appetizer idea that will be sure to please at all of your upcoming gatherings!
Our shrimp & avocado salad can be eaten as a side or as a healthy dip with gluten free crackers. Paired together, the shrimp & avocado provide protein and healthy fats while offering a fresh, light alternative to traditional cheese dips or chicken salad.
• 1 tbsp horseradish
• 1 tbsp spicy mustard
• 1/2 cup mayonnaise (try an olive oil, canola oil or grapeseed oil variety)
• 1 lb cooked shrimp, peeled and chopped
• 1 avocado, diced
• 1/4 cup olives (about half a can)
• 1/4 cup red pepper, diced
• 1/4 cup onion, diced (optional)
We like serving our healthy dip with fresh vegetables, rice wafers, or multi-seed crackers.