These healthy breakfast bars are packed with nutrient-rich ingredients.
Follow our easy recipe to recreate this great on-the-go snack.
1. Heat oven to 350°.
2. Line 9×9 baking pan with parchment paper; lightly grease with coconut oil.
3. Combine mashed bananas, honey/maple syrup, vanilla, coconut oil, almond butter, and almond milk. Stir until thoroughly mixed.
4. Combine all remaining dry ingredients in a separate bowl. Gradually mix into wet ingredient mixture.
5. Pour into prepared pan and smooth out with spatula until evenly spread.
6. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and allow bars to cool. Cut into preferred sizes and enjoy!
These bars are great for breakfast or as snacks throughout the day. Substitute sweeteners or dried fruits and nuts to fit your preference.
It is recommended to store them in the refrigerator, but you can also store them in the freezer for up to one month to snack on the go!
SHARE THIS PAGE: